Discover fine family living at The Avenue, newly developed attractive one and two-storey homes in the sought-after northern suburb of Tapping, 30km from the Perth CBD.
Your new home at The Avenue is close to a number of local schools, shops, parks and restaurants. It is just a 10 minutes drive to Currambine Train Station, and you can be in the CBD in less than half an hour by train. Lakeside Joondalup Shopping Centre, Edith Cowan University and the white sands of Burns Beach are all an easy 15 minutes drive away, and the well-connected bus routes make it easy to access both Joondalup and Wanneroo, as well as the train station.
The Avenue offers a choice of 17 well presented three bedroom, two-bathroom homes, each offering a functional and intelligent layout that perfectly suits the lifestyle of today’s modern family.
From the outside, you will see a stunning street appeal and with a range of innovative elevations. Each home offers spacious open-plan living areas, along with superbly designed alfresco areas for relaxed outdoor entertaining.
• Painted cement render finish to front elevation
• Bosch stainless steel 600mm oven, gas hot plate and slide out rangehood
• Quality built kitchen cabinets and overhead cupboards
• Stone kitchen bench tops
• Quality ceramic wall tiles to splashback
• NBN 4 point pack (2 x TV, 1 x Phone and 1 x Data)
• Landscaping & reticulation where applicable
• Panasonic split air conditioning unit
• Ceiling fan light to all bedrooms
• Supa Fold compact clothesline
• Colonial sandstone letterbox with street numbers
• Bosch dishwasher
• Main floor tiling (300x300mm)
• Carpets to bedrooms, robes and theatre
• Slimline venetians to all internal rooms of the house excluding wet areas.
• 6 month maintenance period
• Lifetime structural guarantee
• HIA fixed price contract
For further information, please contact our sales team on 041 554 7878 or +61 8 9240 8854 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org